Wednesday, November 10, 2010

11/10/10

Today I...
  • My mom, Dean and I took the #10 bus down to Congress then walked a block to the #4 bus, and took that to Ginger Web's kitchen.
  • Several minutes later everyone else got there. Then we started our amazing class!
  • We started off by making a Ashwagandha tincture, which is a dry herb and then we cut a freshly picked Passionflower vine from Ginger's back yard to make a sleep tincture.
  • After that we ate lunch, then went back into the kitchen to make a bunch of different teas that we were going to drink.
  • Each tea that we got we smelled it, tasted it and then talked about it.
  • While we were talking about them we made index cards about the different plants.
  • I got picked up then drove home to wait for the kids to come home from school.
  • Mom took Esme to drama.

That is all I have done so far today but I will write about the rest of my day later.

No comments:

Post a Comment