Wednesday, November 10, 2010

11/9/10

This is a day late, but what the hey.
Today I...
  • Went to cook with my adult friend Barbara.
  • I made a batch of 40 dried fig and white chocolate cookies then after that I made another batch of white chocolate and dark chocolate cookies.
  • Cut and prepared the salad bar.
  • Served lunch to about 20 people.
  • Then went outside to enjoy the amazing lunch Barbara and I created. And the weather.
  • Barbara and I drove home, then she dropped me off and I went inside to enjoy some time to myself before I went to have some fun and watch 6 kids.
  • At 7:00 my friends mother came to pick me up, then we drove to their house.
  • After they left we played outside on the trampoline, then went inside to watch a movie.
  • When the movie was over we went outside to the trampoline again for a while.
  • When we were finished on the trampoline we went inside and played this game called Alligator that Maddie made up. A very fun game.
  • At around 10 we left and they took me home.
  • I got ready for bed and watch a new show that my mom and I just started watching called Parenthood. Amazing show!
  • Went to bed.

That is what I call an Awesome day!!!!!!!!!!!! Homeschooling is SO COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment