Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Break

Spring Break... A whole week in one post! 3-14-2011 Today I...

  • Rode over to AAMP with Esme and my mom to set up for the Craft Camp

  • Sat in a circle with 13 girls plus my mom, Ginger, and myself, played some name games to get to know each other.

  • Hung out, helped alot of people with sewing their wallets.

  • Ate lunch while watching everyone else perform their talents

  • Took pics of the girls doing human pyramids then became part of it, at the bottom

  • Taught them the slipknot and my mom showed them how to make their nature strings using the slip knot

  • Finger knitted hair pieces and put them in peoples hair as decoration

  • Helped out some more

  • Cleaned up

  • Rode home, and went for a walk with my mom and Esme

3-15-2011


Today I...



  • Rode my bike over to Nicholas Dawson with everyone but my mom, cleaned up some trash while playing fairies with Esme and Dean

  • Rode home then rode to the library to meet up with my mom, read some cartoons from the New Yorker, looked at some books and then saw Ramona and Kathie, helped Ramona find the Nancy Drew books, we each got one

  • Went out to lunch with them and while we were eating I read Nancy Drew to Ramona.

  • Got dropped off and sold 10 burlap wallets for my craft fair, my mom cut, my dad pinned and I sewed

  • Hung out by the fire cooked hot dogs with Andrea's family and Lara's family, some more family friends

  • Biked over to Kathie's and when I arrived I immediately started reading to Ramona again

  • Watched Mamma Mia with her and Arlo, her brother, read some more to both of them and put them to bed

  • Watched Spy Kids 2 till Kathie and my mom came home, went home with my mom, and went to bed

3-16-2011


Today I...



  • Received a call from Ramona seeing if I wanted a ride to swimteam, texted back saying "YES!"

  • Rushed as fast as I could to get ready, drove with Ramona, Kathie, Arlo, Finlay and Willa to the pool

  • Played capture the flag with most of the swimteam, swam, and drove home with Kathie

  • Had lunch, got dressed and rode over to Guerro's with my family to listen to Matt the Electrician play

  • Walked down to Jo's listened to music, walked to Yard Dog and played with Evelyn, Sophie, Esme and Dean

  • Rode my bike over to AAMP with my family and listened to music

3-17-2011


Today I...



  • Drove to swimteam with my mom, she dropped me off then went to work

  • Swam, my mom picked me up

  • Hung out with some people that had stopped by our house

  • Rode my bike over to Yard Dog with my mom and Esme

  • Walked down to Jo's, listened to music there for a couple of minutes, after we were finished we went back to Yard Dog stayed awhile then went back to find our friends, Barbara and Carrie

  • Looked around but couldn't find them, we got a call from them and we went to San Jose and found them there, hung out and talked

  • Rode home, watched Cheaper by the Dozen 2 with my siblings

3-18-2011


Today I...



  • Set up for my craft fair, at around 10:15 my first customer came and he bought 20 dollars worth of items that I made

  • Hung out, sold several things, at noon Lilah came and we just hung out and talked while helping customers

  • I got some feathers in my hair and Lilah, Izzy, and Esme got some too as a trade for 2 pairs of earrings

  • Talked, played on the slide, HUNG OUT! and made money

  • Cleaned up at 3:30, then went up to Congress with Lilah, Izzy, Esme, Lynn, and Holland to listen to music

  • Treated myself to a Caramel Italian soda with cream! SO YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Listened to some music then walked up to Big Top and bought some candy to share with Holland and Lilah

  • Hung out with my friends some more and went home

That was an AWESOME, fun filled week!



No comments:

Post a Comment