Monday, March 7, 2011

3-7-11

Today I...
  • Walked over to the library with my mom, at the library I worked on writing my manifesto, which I will put up when I am finished.
  • Went home and got ready to go babysitting
  • Rode my bike over to Suki's, the women I babysit for. And watched her son for a little while till we walked over to Big Stacy and swam and played ball.
  • Carried the pool stuff back to their house when we were finished at the pool.
  • Hung out for several more minutes with them then rode over to Big Stacy again to coach my mom and siblings.
  • Didn't have much luck this time and I quit coaching them for the time being.
  • Rode home by myself, at home I got ready to go swimming again but only this time with a real coach and swimming laps. I absolutely LOVE swim team!
  • Got a ride home from Kathie when we were done.
  • Made one haunted house with my sibs and some of our friends, after they left we had ALOT of fighting! And now I am very sad and mad inside, I HATE when my parents fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It scares me and makes me wonder "what will happen next?"

A night that I will probably remember. Thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment