Tuesday, May 17, 2011

5-17-11

Today I...


  • Drove to the Community Acupuncturist and got acupuncture for me knee for an hourish

  • Went to P. Terry's with my dad and Dean and ate at a park

  • Dorve to the Smile Center orthodontist and got my teeth checked out to see if I needed braces and would qualify, and I did for free ones

  • Hung out till 2:15 and rode over to AAMP and dropped off my moms things for girls group

  • Biked to Caroline's and played with Izzy till 5

  • Rode to the corner store to get ice cream for the girls and on the way got hit by a car, bought ice cream sandwiches and rode over to deliver them and hang out with the girls group

  • Hung out and helped some of the girls with their projects

  • Skyped with Maia outside in the hammock

  • Blogged

  • Read

  • Went to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment