Thursday, May 19, 2011

5-19-11

Today I...


  • Took photos outside and worked on them on the computer, got a call from my mom saying that I wasn't meeting with Leon so I just hung

  • Read some of Little Women

  • Talked with my mom and Ginger for awhile

  • Finished the most recent Glee episode

  • Talked with Ginger and my mom again

  • Made Cottonwood tincture

  • Worked on an area for me in the Fig trees

  • Got some music on my ipod

  • Hung out with Andrea and my parents for a little while till I started getting grumpy

  • Went for a walk ( South 2nd to South 5th, up south 5th to Cumberland, down cumberland to Congress, down Congress to Live Oak, down Live Oak to Mary

  • Blogged

  • Went to Half Price Books with my dad

  • Read

  • Went to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment