Friday, February 25, 2011

This is from Tuesday 2-22-11

Today I...
  • Took the number 10 bus to Red River and 32nd.
  • Walked to the Seminary kitchen.
  • Inside I washed my hands, put an apron on, and started taking the ends off of ALOT of green beans.
  • Put them in a pan with some butter, salt, and water to steam them.
  • Tossed them till they were finished cooking and cut things for the salad bar.
  • Barbara took out a giant block of white cheddar and asked me to cut it for the cheese burgers that she was grilling, afterwards I cut some tomatoes for them as well.
  • Ginger and I put out the lunch for Barbara to serve and we cleaned up the kitchen so we were ready to go when she was finished.
  • Walked to the bus stop, when the number 10 bus came I got on and read till it was at my stop.
  • From the bus stop I walked home, a little while after, Otto came home, than my dad came home carrying a sleeping Dean, my brother.
  • I skyped with my cousin Lynn and her children Wesley and Adelaide.
  • Arranged a ride to swim team with Matt, waited till he came, when he came we drove to Liz's to pick up Finlay and Willa.
  • At Rollingwood, our pool, we ran 4 laps, and played wall ball.
  • Swam a 200 skip, which is 200 swim, 200 kick, 200 IM, and 200 pull. A very fun but tiring warm up.
  • My friend Erin's mom drove all of us home.
  • When I got home we skyped with my grandma, my uncle Thaddeus, and my aunt Ave.
  • Later on, after everyone else, the other kids, were in bed I had a nice chat with my cousin Maia on skype, in case you can't tell I love skype.
  • Went to bed, read some more of my awesome book, The Book Thief.
That's all for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment