Monday, February 14, 2011

2-14-11

Today I...
  • Last night I went to bed feeling so much better than I have been and this morning I woke up feeling so much worse. Uggg, that makes me so angry! I was going to go cook with Barbara.
  • Made a Valentine for my mom and dad.
  • All of us were just felt icky so we watched a movie
  • Afterwards we went outside, I worked on my Little Green Witches homework for a while, than we had lunch.
  • A little while later Barbara came over with some movies and lollipops for us, She asked Esme if she wanted some french fries and she said "yes." Barbara went to P. Terry's and got some than brought them back.
  • I worked on my homework a little longer, around 3 Otto came home from school.
  • After he finished his homework we all went outside to try playing off the ground tag but as soon as we began playing our stomachs started to hurt.
  • I sat down and worked on a couple more pages of my homework
  • We had grilled cheese, carrots, and crushed pine apple for dinner.
  • Now we are all lounging around till bed time

That is all for today. It was not hte best day

1 comment:

  1. Ugg dang I should have edited it before, sorry. the hte should be the and all of us were just felt icky should be all of us just felt icky.
    Sorry everyone

    ReplyDelete