Friday, February 25, 2011

2-25-11

Today I...
  • Walked over to Lana's house, across the street, to babysit for her.
  • I played outside with Sienna and Jaquin, her children.
  • After that we walked over to my house to play in our yard, after some swinging and slide rides we went back to their house.
  • Lana made them a snack than went for a run and we went outside to sit on the porch and enjoy the wonderful, warm sunshine.
  • After I got relieved from the job I went home and got ready to go with mom and Dean to the paper store.
  • Drove up north to the paper store, got the paper than enjoyed a ride together around town and back to our house.
  • When we arrived home I got my ipod, book, and phone and sat outside in the sunshine.
  • The kids came home from school and we are now getting ready to have park day at Little Stacy with some friends.
That is all for today so far. Hope you enjoyed reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment