Thursday, February 17, 2011

2-16-11

This is from yesterday.
Today I...
  • Walked over to the bus stop with my dad and Dean, waited for the bus, it came and I took it down town to the number four bus stop.
  • Waited for the bus, it arrived and I took it to Ginger's kitchen.
  • At Ginger's kitchen I was the first one there, we waited for everyone else to come, when they all arrived we went over our homework from the past 2 weeks.
  • We all walked over to Cesar Chavez to wait for the number 17 bus. When it arrived we took it to Boggy Creek Farm.
  • At Boggy Creek we all bought goats milk ice cream, sat down and ate the yummy, cold, sweet, creamy substance, and waited for Ananda to come, another student.
  • Ananda arrived and we all walked around talking and meditating with the plants.
  • Than we walked over to a group of fig trees, sat down and ate lunch. We also decided to gather plants to make a teenage girl tincture.
  • So we gathered the plants that we needed, took the bus back to the kitchen, and at the kitchen we made Everything I Need tincture for girls.
  • It was the end of our day so I walked over to the tortilla factory and bought corn tortillas, flour tortillas, and corn tortilla chips, than walked back to the bus stop, I called my mom just to have a little chat with her because shes in Florida. The bus arrived and I took it down town again for the number 1L bus.
  • When it arrived I took it to congress avenue, got off, and walked home.
  • At home I just hung out with Esme, Dean, and Otto outside.

That is what I did during my school day.

No comments:

Post a Comment