Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2-23-11

Today I...
  • Watched Dean for a while till my dad got back from his bird outing.
  • Worked on finding the definitions of words that I did not understand from 5 books that I have read recently.
  • Made tapioca pudding
  • My mom came home and we had lunch together, hung out, kids came home from school.
  • Got ready for swim team
  • Looked up a few more definitions
  • My mom drove me to swim team and dropped me off, I was the first one there so I waited till we started dry land
  • Ran 4 laps, than played neukum, a somewhat fun game in the volley ball court
  • Swam for an hour
  • My dad picked me up and we drove home, had dinner and dessert. For dinner a very yummy pasta that my dad made, and for dessert the tapioca I made.
  • Read a book to Dean and hung out.
That's all I did today. It was a calm, relaxing day and I enjoyed it a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment