Thursday, February 17, 2011

2-17-11

Today I...
  • Worked on my homework from Leon, at 11 I walked over to his house for a lesson.
  • We went to the Zilker Botanical Garden to take pictures, we took quite a few. I will put them on here when I figure it out.
  • Than we went to go look at Leon's show at a studio.
  • After we drove home and I packed my computer and camera up to walk home, I walked home.
  • At home I had a slice of pizza and apples and peanut butter for lunch. It was very yummy!
  • Hung out, finished my book The Red Shoes. Such a good book. All you readers should read it.
  • Got papa's bike ready to ride to my babysitting gig.
  • Rode the bike to Lara's house but she wasn't there so I just waited till they got there, when they arrived we went inside had a little pizza for dinner, than Lara left.
  • We hung out and watched a couple of shows, than Chip came home.
  • I rode my bike home, and watched Kung Fu with Otto, Esme, Dean, and my dad.

Now I am going to bed. "Good night"

No comments:

Post a Comment