Sunday, February 13, 2011

A normal week... Hopefully

This week was not the best. It started last Saturday when my brother Otto woke up feeling sick, he was sick Sunday and Monday than on Tuesday Esme woke up sick then Wednesday I woke up sick. On Thursday morning Dean was very sick and in the evening my dad was on the edge of sickness. Friday all five of house were home sick watching movies. Saturday, early morning my mom left for Florida to go help my grandma who has to have heart surgery. This week has become a really stressful, sick filled week. So hopefully this week will we be a good one. I also went to the doctor on Monday to get some fluid sucked from my knee to take down the swelling. Ewwwww! That was painful! I can go back to swim team, and babysitting. HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so much better and happier.
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment